Our club’s primary goal is to be representative of the Poodle breeders, exhibitors and owners in this general area. We love new members who support our club. To join you must:
- Agree to support the purpose of the club
- Be in good standing with AKC
- Own or have owned a Poodle and/or
- Have bred, exhibited or judged any variety of Poodle
- Must be 18 years old or have parent/guardian consent. We do have Junior memberships for those young people who are at least 13 but under 18 years. Dues are only 50% for Junior members.
Potential members must attend at least one meeting, submit an application to the Corresponding Secretary, and be endorsed by 2 members in good standing. Upon the vote of acceptance to the club, the dues are payable to the Treasurer.
Regular dues are $25 annually.
Once you are a member, you may renew online using PayPal, or you can pay at your next meeting with cash or a check. Please make all checks out to Greenspring Poodle Club.